Monday, April 1, 2013

fx and california


[where] California. 
[who] Erin Wooldridge.
[when] March 2013


In life, i have found, that when something is supposed to happen you just relax into it and let it. 
Thats what happened with March. 

Through my beautiful Tattoo Artist [Laura Sadaati - at Music City Tattoo] i met Erin Wooldridge, Makeup Artist.   Erin has my dream job.  Makeup Artist for film and television.  She is incredibly talented and experienced... she also happens to be an incredible Human... 
She invited me out to take a one on one workshop with her, we chatted and she showed me so many tricks and basics and just STUFF you need to know to make it in this business.  I am beyond grateful for the time i got to spend with her. 

[Things i learned]
- Blood work
- Bruising
- Product knowledge
- Cuts
- Dirt/
- Element/Environment looks
- Tattoo cover
- Body Makeup
- Bondo Scars/bullet holes
- Male Makeup
- Old Age
- Airbrush
- Beauty, i learned some secrets [shh!]
- Beards/Hair work


I only snapped a few post-able photos during my time there, it was a lot of learning but so SO fulfilling. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. 
My thanks go out to Erin... you're a magical human, THANK YOU. 









until next time. 
xox
n. 

No comments:

Post a Comment